Mapping

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
always leave a bitter taste in the back of my throat..................

Now now Bob we don't want to hear about your private life :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

marcymarc

Odin said:
Now now Bob we don't want to hear about your private life :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
:lol: you see its all boils down to when Ed felt bob up in the car on map day,
Think Bob feels that Ed should of been concentrating more on the mapping of the car :lol:

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
:lol: you see its all boils down to when Ed felt bob up in the car on map day,
Think Bob feels that Ed should of been concentrating more on the mapping of the car :lol:

Sounds to me to be more like some deep throat action and not just a quick fondle jobbie :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

No wonder Bob has sore tonsils :shock: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

aint saying nothing for once in my pitifull life:lol: i actually do pity myself sometimes too, so its kind of good that others pity me too8)

btw your all sick fcukers, theres only one guy for me and thats davey:love:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
and even one of the above was not happy and phoned me for advise on horsham dev after you mapped their car!
Not intending to drag it up and start anything either but just thought this tiny issue needs sorting.

and please don't take this the wrong way

Bob, no disrespect mate but I wouldn't phone you for advice about my car, I've got that one covered thanks, all bar the mapping I do it all myself.

At the time I wanted to speak to someone at H/D as I had heard that they do standard ECU remaps and wanted to call them to pick there brains about it as I want to get rid of my Emange Ultimate, so I thought I would get someone else's opinion of them before I called them.

So, I called you because I heard you were on first name terms with Jez at HD as for some strange reason I thought I had read somewhere that you had already been there to have a standard ECU remap and I was interested to find out what you thought of there work. I don't no why I thought you had had a remap because your engine was still being rebuilt at the time but hey..........

Since then Ed has pushed my car further forward, taking the boost close to 1.9 bar and has been able to make improvements to my ignition/fuel maps and am quite happy with it as it's betterand faster than it's ever been. So until I find the time to put it on the rollers to refine the top end of the map I am more than happy.

Judging by the work Ed has done for me over the last 3 years I would recommend Ed's work to anyone.

P

pulsarboby

ok steve thats mostly what you said on the phone but you did also say that the time prior to that, you were unhappy with how rich the car was mapped by ed and the a/f readings, or am i going completely bonkers here lol
im not suggesting that he hasnt sorted your car out since, but you cant deny thats one of the main reasons why you phoned me about h-dev, was about your overfuelling!!!

ive pmd ed now anyway so im trying to sort this horrible mess out, so contact me via pm if you wish.

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
btw your all sick fcukers, theres only one guy for me and thats davey:love:

Well their is defiantly no danger of tonsil damage with Davey boy is their :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: , They don't call him peewee for nothing ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
No, it wasn't, all I was doing was exploring my options to the standard ECU remap as I wasn't sure what they were.

I think you might be bonkers.......................:roll: :lol:

One of the things I like when working with Ed is it's happening in front of you, so you can always see what's going on as he is sitting next to you with a bloody great laptop on his lap, so I have always seen my a/f/ readings and in fact he always makes a point of showing me they are safe (not over fuelling). I don't have an a/f gauge fitted so I have no way of knowing what my readings are other than what they were when the car was being mapped.

I hope for both of yours sake that you manage to come to a solution to this mess, good luck.