Mapper near Manchester, help!

daddyone

Hi,

I've posted this already as part of my "members R" thread, but thought I'd ask in here too.

"So I've just picked her up from Cheadle and have driven back to work in Trafford park :)

Apart from the few niggles (headlining, door hinge on drivers side) all is great! I've had a good look underneath and she's very very clean, just as the previous owner said :)

I'm in a quandary now as I was going to potter down the motorway on Friday in her but in all truth I really don't want to do any miles until she's had a good look over and a base Nistune map, timing and fuelling checked and setup. Idle is a little high at 1200rpm and to be honest I don't want to just mess with the idle screw, would rather have her properly looked at, oil changed and given a little more boost, say 1bar.

I'm planning on another 1000 miles at 1 bar to run in and check for any issues, before swapping a few bits and going for some power....!

I'll post this in the correct thread, but does anyone know of a reputable mapper up in Manchester who could take the car in for a day and give her some TLC?"

I am more than happy to pay for a Nistune daughter board, as few hours of someone's time and some fluids....

Cheers
LG

geoff pine

TDI north Warrington there is no one else ?? had mine In there with no problems they are Honda people but know the pulsar and are not a Micky mouse firm !! .