Manifolds

R

riske

Fair enough. I'll do a search and check out the best place to get one. thanks tho

R

riske

Think you 2 have some issues. Anyway thanks for the advice. Think it worth taking my standard mani to an exhaust place and get them to polish and smooth it right up that would be better than buying a specific? Also you guys got a link or and actual name of a place where i can get a new one? cos may just get one from ebay....

stumo

TBH i'd just use the std manifold, it's been proven to work over 450hp and nothing seems to be able to spool up yer turbo any quicker

R

riske

lol. Cool well i already have a dremmel and those grindy thingies so this Sat i will remove said manifold and polish with said tools. Thanks for the information you loved up fruitcakes.... thought i would join in the banter. lol

P

pulsarboby

i think all aftermarket manifolds are shite, and that goes for the more expensive variety too such as dp etc!
my one decided to crack yesterday so il be whipping that off and fitting a standard modded jobbie back on car.
as said there really is no need to chuck wedge down the drain on aftermarket pieces of shite.

Trip

Full-race do/did a mani for the pulsar which will keep the turbo in original location.

I had one but sold it very cheap, thinking i was better off with a T3 turbo.. :doh: :der: :cry:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
you are, without dought, the most annoying person on here at the moment :?

Last edited:
R

riske

lol glad to here it. I'm this annoying in real life. And you live quite near so may pop over?! Anyway i went on Full race and couldnt find anything for gtir's.

Just to be more annoying... dought is spelt doubt and how can i be with out doubt, quite possibly??? Doesnt make sense Either am or not. Im only playing mate Odin has worse banter than me!!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
he reminds me of my 6 year old, all enthusiastic and full of questions and firing off in all directions :lol: :lol: :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
riske said:
lol glad to here it. I'm this annoying in real life. And you live quite near so may pop over?! Anyway i went on Full race and couldnt find anything for gtir's.

Just to be more annoying... dought is spelt doubt and how can i be with out doubt, quite possibly??? Doesnt make sense Either am or not. Im only playing mate Odin has worse banter than me!!
full race used to do a manifold for the N14 pulsar, it was about £700 all in but as you say it doesn't appear to be there any more, call them and find out if they still do one.

R

riske

Cheers steve. Anyhow hows my clutch pedal support bracket coming along?