Link A/F Meter and Knock Meter

I

Innovate Performance

they are quite good bits of kit, The uk distributor is a bit of a wan*er though. me and him did not see eye to eye on some thing and he does not really like me. :roll: :wink:

Keira

is that the german t w @ t james :?:

he tried telling me you couldn't get the sensor seperate from anywhere in th e whole wide world :roll:

i politely told him he was full of excrement and ordered one from somewhere else :lol:

J

jiw

im wanting a knock meter too as you know dan, just trying to find a reasonably priced bit of kit that does the job properly, jeff.

Dan_GTiR

Thanks for the reply James

That Haltech stuff looks very good and comes with an O2 sensor :D
Might have to purchase one of these from you next week if the funds will allow, you still doing them for £185 :?:

Is these the distributors you were on about for the Link Knock Meter http://www.brdevelopments.com/link.html

Will give them a bell to see what they can do on the Knock Meter

Cheers

Dan. :)

I

Innovate Performance

Dan_GTiR said:
Thanks for the reply James

That Haltech stuff looks very good and comes with an O2 sensor :D
Might have to purchase one of these from you next week if the funds will allow, you still doing them for £185 :?:

Cheers

yes we are, Remember i am away for a few days next week.

Is these the distributors you were on about for the Link Knock Meter http://www.brdevelopments.com/link.html

Will give them a bell to see what they can do on the Knock Meter
and yes, The knock links are around £150 ish from what i can remember.

Cheers

Dan_GTiR

skiddusmarkus said:
I've got one and it's using a knock sensor from a Vauxhall as they are only about £45.
Which Vauxhall did you get if from or is any Vauxhall sensor OK to use, and were did you mount it on the engine :?:

How do you rate this unit, is it any good, what faults have you found with it if any at all?

Keira

after managing to completely take apart the sensor that came with my knock link :oops: i got another from teeside electrical or something, bosch jobbie, exactly what vauxhall use..