lightened flywheel

nimhbk

I had the oringinal one Lighted by tgm Motorsport when they done my clutch as the presure plate and tore it part.
they repaired it by lightening it and balancing it all for £30... (Tgm didi not do it but a machine specalist)

geoff pine

I dont think it can fit a 200sx and a pulsar unless its one of the modern pulsars it does not say nn14 or gtir so it may not fit with out modifications.Is it just me but it looks like a very low price for a gtir lightened flywheel.

stumo

It mentions 200sx's so it'll fit them and possibly other SR20 engines but NOT the GTiR without the bolt holes being machined larger.

Not a difficult job or one that i would think would be too expensive to have done.

Had to laugh at the bit where it says....
F1 Racing Lightweight Chromoly flywheels incorporate special design features to enhance the airflow for improved clutch cooling.
FFS it's a steel flywheel :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
It mentions 200sx's so it'll fit them and possibly other SR20 engines but NOT the GTiR without the bolt holes being machined larger.

Not a difficult job or one that i would think would be too expensive to have done.

Had to laugh at the bit where it says.... FFS it's a steel flywheel :lol:
very "special" F1 Racing steel though Stu :lol::lol:

shroom

F1 racing is cheap tat no point at all might aswell put tin foil over a stock one and make it all cool and shiney