kyb suspension

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Have you done a search? I think you'll find that people have tried them before, and do know about them.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
i had them on mine when i first bout my car, swapped them for coil overs, worst thing i did!
I did the same; however I did it so I could use the car harder on track so no regrets.

If they are mainly for road use they are excellent and I would well recommend them, however for track coilovers would be better :thumb:

ollydj

I did the same; however I did it so I could use the car harder on track so no regrets.

If they are mainly for road use they are excellent and I would well recommend them, however for track coilovers would be better :thumb:
yea i agree mate although all of my driving is on the road so the ride on my d2's is a little rough. cant seem to find ne one in the country who sells lower rated spring than whats on it.:roll:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
There are some previous thread about (D2 spring rates) this on the forum in the past, have a search to see if you can find them.

davey red.r

i had them on mine when i first bout my car, swapped them for coil overs, worst thing i did!
here here,same as me took the kyb,s off for tein superstreets worst thing i done,had gabs on my red r and tbh the kyb,s were better for just road use.