Koni's

A

Anonymous

Has anyone had any experiences with these shocks? My standard shocks are leaking pretty bad and well overdue a replacement so i heard Konis are reasonably priced and adjustable. What price exactly and who stocks them, does anyone know?Ta

N

Ninja_tune_factory

iv got a set of them on my r i dont fink there that good there a bit to much lift in them they need to be stiffer and they tack for ever to adjust. i wood not for brot them but they was on my R when i got it i wood got for the tein kit or i fink cusco do a kit .

A

Anonymous

Cheers for that, i think ile have a look around for summit else. Mot's not till February anyway but i dont think i can put up with it bouncing about til then!Do you know any companies off the top of your head?

GTIR-LOZ

leda do a coilover kit, but needs wheels spaces and longer studs, tein do the coilovers, very stiff , and the favorite of most on here, i think whiteline do a suspension, kyb super special street are a good choice, nismo make shocks as well

A

Anonymous

I've got the KONIS with the full Whiteline Works kit, struts and PS bumsteer kit.

I find the combination and balance of them all excellant.
The ride is hard but not too hard.

They are not as hard as say GAB shocks, and let's face it, we all drive on the road so there has to be a compromise between handling and a hard ride......I think I've found the best balance.

The KONIS on their own I can't comment on, as I had all the kit fitted at once.