Just changed the colour of my wheels *Pics added*

MarkTurbo

I've finally got round to spraying my wheels white 8)

Before anybody says anything :roll: The engine is out :( thats why the front is so high :wink:

They're 16" compomotive mo's and were black before. They looked ok but didnt really stand out and i've always had the thought in the back of my head that they would look so much better in white ever since i bought the car :roll:

See what i mean about the wheels not standing out :lol:

It looks like more of a rally slag now with white wheels :D

I'll take a pic of what it looks like now tomorrow when its lighter.[/img]

Y

YODI

I get mine back on monday from Lepsons in Gillingham, Kent.

When I get them Ill give you a review as ive had about 20 sets of alloys refurbished so I can easily compare jobs. I ended up going for black inners with a diamond cut lip.

Yodi

JIMMYBACK

YODI said:
I get mine back on monday from Lepsons in Gillingham, Kent.

When I get them Ill give you a review as ive had about 20 sets of alloys refurbished so I can easily compare jobs. I ended up going for black inners with a diamond cut lip.

Yodi
cool yery nice they will be a similar paint job to the wheels you sold me :D

Nad

Mine has no engine but never sits that high. Urs must be a look alike on standard suspension :lol: :wink:

Nad

MarkTurbo

Nad said:
Mine has no engine but never sits that high. Urs must be a look alike on standard suspension :lol: :wink:
:roll:

Doh! My 1.4 in disguise has been found out :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is still standard height at the moment :oops: :oops: :oops: But lowering it is on my list of things to do while its off the road :wink:

Keira

you should have pm'd edd and asked him to pop down and wedge himself inside the engine bay, that would've got the front down :shock: :lol: