is fitting a q45 a bad thing

123 gtir

i know ever 1 fits a z32 but got a q 45 is this a bad thing or im i ok any pros and cons be great im not looking for more than 400 bhp

123 gtir

ty lads was a bit worried but i have had this q45 for 4 years now lol would like to stick with it but need a q45 plug any help on this would be great ty

GTIR-LOZ

the q45 cant be mapped on the emanage ultimate (not sure about blue but i guess its the same) its fine on the pfc and there seem to be quite a few people running around 400hp with it id stick with it for the cost of a plug its alot cheaper than a z32

Fusion Ed

Yes it can it just takes longer, emu will work with anything if you spent long enough, just a shame its a fairly unstable unit (imo)

GTIR-LOZ

ok well in the selection box for air flow meters the q45 doesnt appear for most people then it wont work, unless you can create your own airflow curves as i guess a tuning expert like you can do

Fusion Ed

I have had EMU working on loads of cars its not at all supported for. That's the good thing about it, its infinitely flexible, but outweighed by the fact its just not very precise or consistent if your using it for anything clever.