Interior bits?

J

Jonny H

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you know:
will the R interior fit an N14 1.4 sunny? front/rear seats, door cards etc...? or are the fixtures different?
cheers guys :D

J

Jonny H

reason why im asking is because im driving to daves tomorrow (long journey) to fit the interior, but we're not 100% it will fit so it'll be a waste of a journey :cry:
any help appreciated.
Jon :)

faz

the seats, dont know about the centre consol in the R (between the front seats) might be bigger but they should fit!

The door cards, rear (cant see there bein too much of a proplem)

front, if the cards are made for the electrics (windows) and your car isnt then they might be awkward! Or vice versa!

let me know how you get on! :wink:

(I have the 1400cc and need a new interior, the R could be my answer)

B

blr123

The seats WILL need the subframes changed over :roll: and I'm not sure that you can do that :!:

Cheers Bryan

G

gtirron

faz if you want front seats you can have the originals from my r
cheers
ronnie

B

blr123

faz said:
Or get bryan to use his unique welding skills to MAKE them fit :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm decked so I am :roll:

Cheers Bryan

PS did the seats fit :?:

J

Jonny H

:roll: humm.......... the front seats needed slight modding in terms of longer bolts and washers to make them the right hieght etc.... as the R brackets are about an inch higer than standard sunny ones. The rear seats are totally different but they do go in, again with modding the brackets, drilling new holes etc.... the only easy thing was the door cards etc... they fitted easily! i'll get some pics up soon.
Jon