inlet hard pipe kit?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi everyone

i seen a lot of r with hard pipe kits on them goin from the air cleaner to turbo where can i get one from or have you all made them your self? hope someone can help

N

Ninja_tune_factory

thanks mate but i fink i tyd them befor and they said they didnt do them but il try agen thanks thow.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
lionel said:
thanks mate but i fink i tyd them befor and they said they didnt do them but il try agen thanks thow.
Hiteq is where I got mine from...

R

rsnissan

u can get one made up for about £20 its not that hard a job for a metal fabricator to do.

skiddusmarkus

I've designed my own pipe and have just had the samcos delivered today.Only problem is my engine is knackered so I can't test it :cry: .
I'll post pics next week-it does away with the crankcase breather(leans mixture off),recirc&solenoid pipes(but they could be added)and is very smooth compared to others I've seen(bent rather than chopped and welded).
If it works well then I'm thinking of getting a load made up and selling them as a kit.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

that looks cool as fook. fook it il make one my self its beter then getin one that cost stupid money thanks for the pics :D

G

gotoinstant-redline

where does everybody get their pipe from?
i'd love to turn my had to building my own pipe.. but i havent a clue where to get it..

some one pointed me in the direction of a northan place, but the delivery put me off. any south east based comps sell this stuff?
london, essex, kent, sussex, hampshire, surrey, berkshire etc etc.. that sorta area..

L.

G

gotoinstant-redline

you know, i hadnt thought of that.. not a bad idea i dont spose.
i'll do a SS one first and if thats any good then i can make a carbon one later.

it is much easier to make smooth bends with the carbon.. well it is for me anyway :)

how do normal 'off the shelf' hard pipe kits fit? do they replace the standard turbo inlet pipe (the metal pipe that bolts to the turbo) or do they just join to the end of it like the one above??

L.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

that would look the dogs :D :D in carbon and wat about doin all fm pipe work in carbon to :?: if you start making them il buy one coz i dont rilly like the look of the metal carbon looks beter :D

O

Odin

lionel said:
that would look the dogs :D :D in carbon and wat about doin all fm pipe work in carbon to :?: if you start making them il buy one coz i dont rilly like the look of the metal carbon looks beter :D

I be up for some carbon pipes too 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink:

G

gotoinstant-redline

lionel said:
nah soz dude, i cant to high presure carbon. it would crack or shatter the first time you came on boost. the intake pipe is under no presure. or at least not enough to damage the carbon.

L.