injectors

williams

Its mapped for standard ecu at standard fuel pressure. You will need a mappable ecu to increase injector size.

Just for info mate about you Mines, straight from the horses mouth....

James,
>
> Hello, and thank your for the inquiry.
>
> As to your questions
> First and foremost it was mapped for 100ron octane rated gasoline.
>
> We ran that type of ecu at a boost of about 1.1 Can't say for sure but
> don't think you will have problems at 1.2.
> But to be on the safe side play close attention while doing your settings.
>
> Otherwise the following will apply.
> Fuel mapping changed
> Ignition timing changed
> Rev-limit set at +500 from stock and it will cut fuel.
> Speed limiter has been cut.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Jody MAYO
> Mine's Co., Ltd.

kevmc

so will v power be ok? i will be having my on the rollers as i have put a gt28rs on and i have a set of piper cams just away to buy the pulleys, i had my car down the 1/4 mile last sunday did a 13.2 at 105 so i hope to get into the high 12s once the cams are in.

skiddusmarkus

You sure you want to fit those cams?Think they are quite long duration from what I remember(280 or something) so don't really match up to that turbo and will be a lot of hassle fitting.
You can get high 12s on 1bar ish boost so you should get it easy enough.

kevmc

they are 270s which ones do you think i should get, i am running the 1 bar loop think i might need to get my start right

STU666V

I was running 340bhp on my mines ecu. (standard injectors, MAF etc) 1.2 bar was about 329bhp and put it up to 1.4 then to tail off too 1.2 up at high revs as injectors were almost maxed out. Been fine for 4 years. I have a AVCR and a SAFC when i was running 1.4 bar.
Only had a manual boost controller when running 1.2 bar and no SAFC (was fine for 3 years)

Mines and SAFC will be for sale in the next few weeks :)

williams

Just realised I wrote it was mapped for standard ecu, meant injectors. You not think you would be better with some form of mappable ecu? If your going as far as changing cams and turbo? You'd benefit from a z32 and bigger injectors aswell imo.

splmum

Yep, agree. Sell the mines and get a standard ecu with a Nistune and you will be laughing.
Also the nistune is serviceable by many shops, whereas the mines you have to find a shop that specifically knows them.