injectors

B

badboyz666

hey guys and girls i what to upgrade my injectors on my gtir replica any ideas if this is posible i also want to change my fuel filter with a gtir one and would a goose exhaust fit or would it need tampering with the car is a 1.4i 16v ta :thumbsup:

O

Odin

badboyz666 said:
hey guys and girls i what to upgrade my injectors on my gtir replica any ideas if this is possible i also want to change my fuel filter with a gtir one and would a goose exhaust fit or would it need tampering with the car is a 1.4i 16v ta :thumbsup:

Why do you need bigger injectors on a 1.4i ?, Have you reached their max duty then ?, They wont make your car any faster on their own :lol: , Neither will a GTIR fuel filter :doh: .

We would need a lot more info on your current spec and future plans to give any advice on things like injector size.

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
If any of the above mods were possible, what are you hoping to gain buy doing them.

1. If you got the right fit injectors, yes of coarse you can upgrade them but without a fuel controller your car probably wont' run.

2. As for the fuel filter, as fuel filter is a fuel filter !! they all do the same thing :der:

3. a GTIR mongoose exhaust will not fit a normally aspirated 1.4 engined sunny without major modification.

J

jpward

Goose on a 1.4I :shock:

Hope you dont mind the slight lack of back pressure and the constant ringing in your ears :lol:

PM micraEDD he will sort you out with a turbo kit

stumo

Jeeez, you fcuktards (JP, SP and Odin) know nothing, didn't you know that any part off a GTiR will fit a1.4 without any modification whatsoeva.:der:

P

pulsarboby

stumo said:
Jeeez, you fcuktards (JP, SP and Odin) know nothing, didn't you know that any part off a GTiR will fit a1.4 without any modification whatsoeva.:der:

corrreeeect! is a straight swap for everything, will give you around an extra 20bhp with those 3 mods;-)

stumo

Bobby, i'd have thought atleast 50HP, even more if they've come off a car with a 3076!

mattytappy

cruel:lol: ...cruel:lol: .....cruel:lol: ........have you lot got know heart....:lol: yous is just plain old mean:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Oh yeah, what am I talking about :doh: for some reason I didn't see it was the 16 valver 1.4 :der: , your right lads those bits will go straight on.

I would have thought he'd get that 16v 1.4 up to at least 150 break with those mods should be a right handful ;-)

B

badboyz666

right lads i was askin a simple question and u lot think it fun well i dont if u aint got anythink usful to say DONT take the mick

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
stumo said:
Don't ask suck frikkin stupid questions then.

Do you really think that any part off a 2.0ltr, turbo'd, 4x4 would fit a 1.4 2wd?:der:
you can get the fibre glass cut out scoops for he bonnet from Ebay, that might help :-D

Keira

stumo said:
Do you really think that any part off a 2.0ltr, turbo'd, 4x4 would fit a 1.4 2wd?:der:
:der:

the wheels would, the steering wheel would, the seats would, if its a 3 door the doors, wings, tailgate would, etc.etc

stumo

Keira said:
:der:

the wheels would, the steering wheel would, the seats would, if its a 3 door the doors, wings, tailgate would, etc.etc
You missed off the indicators.:der: