Injector Lag times

boucherie

I've wired up the power FC this afternoon, and when i go to fit the 800cc injectors i need to know the lag times for the standard injectors as well as what the lag time would be on a set of 800cc injectors (is it proportional to the standard ones?)

can anyone help me :oops:

boucherie

JIMMYBACK said:
the difference i believe is 0.555 :? between 444cc and 800cc :D
yep the difference is 0.555, but what i need is the standard injector lag time (given in milli seconds i belive) and the injector lag time for 800cc injectors so i can set up the power fc accordingly

boucherie

ive just sent an email to the company i brought the new injectors from asking bout the lag times so only need lag times for the standard ones now :wink:

boucherie

ive been given a set of figures via PM for various sizes on injector and the closest match is the 440cc injector, so might have to set it up on those figures

boucherie

heres the info ive been given:

the standard injector (440cc) has a lag time of:

0.73ms @ 2.55 bar (440cc)
0.77ms @ 3.05 bar (485cc)
0.79ms @ 3.55 bar (525cc)

cant remember what the standard fuel pressure is, iirc its 2.5 bar at idle and 3 bar under load.

cheers to andygtir for the figures

j10gtr

You have to know the lag time for the standard injectors and for your new ones.

You then work out the number that you would have to add or subtract from the new injector lag time in order to equal the original injector lag time. If i remember correctly this is the number you put in the power fc.

Can anyone verify this ?

Thanks
Paul

JIMMYBACK

j10gtr said:
You have to know the lag time for the standard injectors and for your new ones.

You then work out the number that you would have to add or subtract from the new injector lag time in order to equal the original injector lag time. If i remember correctly this is the number you put in the power fc.

Can anyone verify this ?

Thanks
Paul
if that it right that number would be 0.555 like i said in the begginning :shock: :wink: