how easy to get head off with engine in place and what to do?

Hi

I have finally found my problem to my faulty temp gauge it turns out to be the gasket/head related..

Now my question is how to take head of the car with engine in place?

as i have done the head gasket of a previous pulsar i had but i was living at my parents house with a garage and droped the lump out blah blah.....

but this time i have a place on the main road and would like to do it out side the front door so if i could have any info on how to do it would be much appriciated with out droping the whole lump out it possible

thanks

sam

stumo

It's dead easy,

if you've done it with the engine out the car then it's exactly the same with it in the car.

this list isn't in any particular order....

remove loom from injectors, coil, etc etc (in other words use yer brain to work out what to remove, i'm not your mummy but if she's fit i'd like to fuck her and you should be old enough by now to stop sucking your blankie)
remove both manifolds from the head,
remove anything else that's bolted to the head (this step also includes stuff that's cable tied, etc, )
remove the other stuff you haven't been told to remove but you should have done so anyway
get the engine at TDC (don't ask how to do this cos if you need help at this stage you're gonna be fucked later.... probibly with a 12 inch Great Dane Dildo but what you do in your spare time is nothing to do with me but if you supply pictures you might get more help...but then again you might not)
remove rocker cover
remove tensioner (yes the friggin chain tensioner)
remove camshafts....don't forget to keep all the lash adjusters in labeled bags so you don't put them back wrong. (if you don't know why you should do that then see comment above RE: the great dane dildo)
undo the little bolts around the head
remove the big bolts holding the head down (they're usually called cylinder head bolts but as you now got a 12inch great dane dildo stuck up your asshole you might not be thinking straight)
lift up that big heavy aluminium thing
job done.

Last edited:

stumo

and what the fuck is a name like pulsarmad20....

it's like wankinglikemylifedependsonit14and3/4

what happens when you turn 21?

never thought of that did you.

Fuckin NOOBz of today.:roll:

Digitalfaze

and what the fuck is a name like pulsarmad20....

it's like wankinglikemylifedependsonit14and3/4

what happens when you turn 21?

never thought of that did you.

Fuckin NOOBz of today.:roll:
lol thats a bit harsh, you help him then insult him? :lol: