Holding back and hesitant

This is only noticeable when the engine is cold and in mild weather, as soon as the engine starts to get up to temperature it goes away and like I say when the weather is cold it doesn't happen. I was thinking it might be the Idle Air Regulator? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

cheers

Davey

Cold start sensor?
Had mine go, IIRC, it was overfueling like a bastich, and was very difficult to start.
Not sure if the symptoms match yours though.

I've had the idle control valve off and cleaned that up. The idle air regulator is under the vacuum chamber which is under the plenum. Are we talking about the same thing?

neil240z

Im pretty sure they are seperate sensors, iirc the idle control valve has a purple plug connector, im fairly sure the cold start sensor is located near the idle control valve but its been a while since ive had an engine out, Mr GTiR or Pulsarboby will know tho! :)

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
i had this problem a few years ago :doh: but when i put the z32 afm in and got the car mapped it never happened again so try cleaning your conectors on the afm that might work :-D

Im pretty sure they are seperate sensors, iirc the idle control valve has a purple plug connector, im fairly sure the cold start sensor is located near the idle control valve but its been a while since ive had an engine out, Mr GTiR or Pulsarboby will know tho! :)
I think the cold start sensor is the one under the vacuum chamber round the back as I originally thought but would be good if someone could confirm this.