Hks turbo timer!

darkyGTI-R

Here goes guys i have put this in my car and wired it all up correctly according to instructions on sheet using the R turbo timer harness which you can buy with this kit,ie cable to handbreak earth it all works fine apart from when i turn ignition off lock car with alarm walk away the timer counts down to 0 then continues counting again with the engine constantly running on idle the only way i stop this is by pulling the handbreak which i know is the safety feature of the turbo timer:doh:, that's strange enough but when i turn the ignition to on without turning it over then take the key out it counts down as if the engine was on and then turns off!:der:
The other funny thing is when i set the alarm once it's counted down the indicators flash just once as it hits 0 which to me sounds like a dodgy wire but not sure please help me as i'm baffled:der:
The hks is type-0 35th special edition i've tried everything

saddler

Here goes guys i have put this in my car and wired it all up correctly according to instructions on sheet using the R turbo timer harness which you can buy with this kit,ie cable to handbreak earth it all works fine apart from when i turn ignition off lock car with alarm walk away the timer counts down to 0 then continues counting again with the engine constantly running on idle the only way i stop this is by pulling the handbreak which i know is the safety feature of the turbo timer:doh:, that's strange enough but when i turn the ignition to on without turning it over then take the key out it counts down as if the engine was on and then turns off!:der:
The other funny thing is when i set the alarm once it's counted down the indicators flash just once as it hits 0 which to me sounds like a dodgy wire but not sure please help me as i'm baffled:der:
The hks is type-0 35th special edition i've tried everything
i just tryed to call you m8..
try this turn the ignition off and shut the door. but dont lock it until the count down has stopped ?? i remembered my starlet ttimer problem..