help with whiteline

A

antilag

alrite anyone now there whiteline products ect??????

i want everything on the handling side that i need and i ent got a clue wats wat really and nore am i interested lol so if sumone cud tell me the bits i need and where to get em it wud b handy so i can order them

i have coilovers front rear strut braces and a cusco lower brace at the moment so please list the names of all the over bushes bars and stuff cheers and the cheapest place to get them :D

Keira

Just get the handling kit i reckon.

Either go direct to whiteline australia or for next day delivary and a good price speak nicely to pulsardave :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Demon Tweeks and Power Station might also be worth speaking too. PS fit them and sell them, DT sell them (cheap last time I checked)

I have their upper and lower strut braces, lower rear adj. arb. Anti lift kit, and and lots of other bushes waiting to go on :oops: I think I ordered just about everything bar the rear subframe lock kit, but I might get that later.

C

Crazy

Adjustable rear ARB £115
Anti Lift kit £90
Bumpsteer kit £200
Lower Brace £120
Rear Camber bolt kit £39
Front Swaybar link bush kit £10
Front swaybar D bush kit £14
Front of front control arm bush kit £24
Rear Control arm bush kit £45
Rear Trailing arm bush kit £44
Rear Subframe locking kit £57

Well thats what I will be ordering at the end of month plus I already have Tein Coilovers and top mounts with Nismo front and rear strutbraces 8)

Hope that helps a bit mate :wink:

A

antilag

thats it crazy cheers just wat i wanted but were r u getting it all from???

A

antilag

also sway bars and lift kits ect wat the fook are they :roll: do i need them?

A

ard1ey

Sway bars = anti roll bars, Whiteline rear is 3 point adjustable.
Anti-lift kit reduces the amount the car lifts at the front when you boot it, and it helps with the understeer out of a corner.

Anti-lift kit is also called the caster kit, one set of bushes does both jobs and is worth having. Most people go for the rear anti-roll bar only as Whitelines front is smaller than standard.

Ian

gtiroz

Administrator
Staff member
the whiteline front sway bar is smaller due to the fact that the factory one is too fat/rigid and increases the tendancy to understeer...

the anti-lift (castor) kit increases positive castor (moves the front wheels towards the front of the car) and as ian said, reduces understeer...

all the bushes (and braces/bars) are highly recommended - the difference they make is significant :)