Help with top mounts

youngsyp

It will be the '54320' parts, specifically the upper bit as, that has a bonded rubber bush iirc.
Part no: 54329N is a paper gasket. 54322 is all metal and 54325 is a metal washer.

If you can, I'd advise renewing with Cusco adjustable pillowball top mounts as, they're solid so, will give more feel and, they'll also enable you to adjust your front camber settings more effectively. They'll probably be cheaper than the stock Nissan parts too.

steve963

OK great, I take it the cusco ones fit in the std shocker (one thing i`ve never looked at is how these top mounts work), I have just purchased some spring compressors, just need to get them quick as only got 8 days left for my free re-test

Do you know of any quick suppliers for the cusco?

youngsyp

steve963 said:
OK great, I take it the cusco ones fit in the std shocker (one thing i`ve never looked at is how these top mounts work), I have just purchased some spring compressors, just need to get them quick as only got 8 days left for my free re-test

Do you know of any quick suppliers for the cusco?
Yes, they will fit the standard dampers/shocks but, may rise the ride height a small amount. Less than 10mm though and I didn't notice it on my car.

If you put a search in, there was a pair up for sale on the site recently. Otherwise, you'll be ordering them from Japan to get a good price and, that'll take longer than you have.

Try contactin Pulsarboby for a used set of the OE ones, if you can't get the Cusco ones sooner. Then you can get through your MOT and fit the new Cusco ones when they arrive.

steve963

can anyone tell me the full part number for the 54320 bit (see my picture above) as this is only a section of it apparantly

gonna check with nissan, will let you know the price!

Thanks

steve963

there part number 54320-69-C00 from Nissan £43 !!!!!!
its 1 metal plate with 3 holes with a bit of rubber stuck to it and a cheap bearing thing!

youngsyp

steve963 said:
there part number 54320-69-C00 from Nissan £43 !!!!!!
its 1 metal plate with 3 holes with a bit of rubber stuck to it and a cheap bearing thing!
Is that each ? Or for a pair ?

I got my Cusco mounts for around £115 iirc Used, you should be able to pick a set up for around £90 or so.... If you can find them.

steve963

dont know was only asking for passanger side so presume for 1....

getting a complete strut from Pulsarboby for the time being as nissan had them on backorder and my free retest would run out

steve963

well bit the bullet and ordered a set from greenline, £150 delivered

nissan was £96 for non adjustable, so not bad really