HELP NEEDED PLEASE:- TRIPLE PILLAR GUAGE POD

F

flying postman

Emailed Nomad racing about a triple pillar pod because they dont do them they asked if any R owners who live in the Nottingham area could go down there so they can match up one for the cars

To MODS move if it should be in styling :oops:

THANKS ALOT PPLS
REGARDS
MARCEL

OK MOVED TO STYLING - FAST GUY

zia

i bought the twin pod one a week ago all i can say use plenty of velcro!! :evil:

zia

F

flying postman

think Yodi bought the twin one too doesnt seem to have any probs with it where else could i get one from got guages to fit and no pod :oops:

1000ny

i`m not far from notts, but my car aint got an engine in it at the moment.

it should be going back in this weekend but we`ll see.

F

flying postman

thanks alot if u could do that for me just didnt want 2 in a pod then another stuck on the dash

Shaun

:D I bought the Twin pod from Nomad,i'm very pleased with it.The quality is very good,fit's very well too :!: Velcro is naf though :!: Used the velcro the first time i fit them,got up next morning,pod was hangin off :!: Drilled and screwed it in the end,still looks good :!:

A

Anonymous

{quote}jaigtir wrote
52MM BOOST, OIL PRESSURE, OIL TEMPERATURE GAUGES IN CUSTOM GTIR PILLAR MOUNT POD, requires sender unit wiring(available from places like demon tweeks) £60 SOLD

Y

YODI

The one pictures above is a universal carbon one, the one Nomad sells/makes are actrual pillar replacements.

Ill take a pic of mine tonight for you

Yodi

F

flying postman

thanks YODI as i said b4 i have 3 guages i would like them all in apod but if i cant il just have to find another way

ALLOVER i have seen those ones u posted up but i do prefer the replacement ones IMHO