HELP - Apexi AVCR

dave_gtir

i thought id be clever yesterday and mess about with the boost controller see if i could understand it and now ive pissed about with it the car wont run right!

where or who can set this up right for me bearing in mind i live in the north east england

dave_gtir

i think something to do with the duty but tbh im really not sure dont wanna mess about anymore need someone who knows what there doin to set it up for me

Gaz gtiR

first of all you need to set learn gear in each gear & drive the car @ around 2000 rpm in each gear then press 1of the buttons to set/record it. cant remember which button?
(boost duty) @ around 60% = 1 bar on standard turbo!
(boost limet) needs to be set at around 1.10 to 1.15 for boost @1 bar. this means if boost reaches this limet it will lower it to prevent boost spike!
(f/b speed) is to sort boost fluctuation out! you will need a lower number in higher gears & a higher number in lower gears! "trial & error"
(start duty) you may need too raise between 2-5 % in each gear to reach boost target in each gear!

alot of trial & error with the AVCR but its worth it!

hope this helps? or for more info look here!

http://www.fccuk.org/documents/howtoguides/ApexiAVC.pdf

dave_gtir

thanks gaz that helps found a few guides and videos im going to have a play this weekend!

im not sure what ecu is in it mate as far as im aware standard

Gaz gtiR

sorry where i said at the begining you need to set learn gear! ignore that its gear judge you need to set!

turn learn gear off in all gears EXEPT 5th. leave tuned on in 5th. this will stop it over boosting when you flat out in different weather conditions! i.e your charge temps!

happy to help pal!