Head set and 6 stack CD set up

GTIR-NZ

Hi, I have finally managed to wire a pioneer stereo into my GTIR which includes a 6 stack CD player in the glove compartment. Have to say though, if it was for the forum, Id still be out there doing it now! Handy things to have were the original wiring info and also the fuse box info as mine is in Japanese and i kept blowing fuses.
The reason for the blown fuses was due to the original wiring of the stereo with the ground going to the stereo brackets. There weren't any brackets so i have wired the earth from the stereo and the CD stack to the nut under the gear stick gaiter where someone had already used one to earth the back fog light.
I have a pair of JBL co-axil speakers upfront and it's nice to have something to drown out the drone of the mongoose exhaust!
Had fun fitting the speakers in the doors as the hole in the door is a weird shape (i.e. not a circle).
So cheers to the forum for the info needed, just thought i'd share my bit of success as there are alot of threads that arent happy!