gtiroc road trip to ireland

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
right so lets get the ball rolling with the gtir road trip :-D

date 6th september so it gives people lots off time to get their bins ready for this :-D:-D
mondello park kildare rep of ireland 40 mins from dublin so not to far off a drive from the ferry :thumbsup:
the show i think we should go to is japfest ireland and here is some links for what u can expect at this :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lhoK...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy84L...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7egHrtsI6s

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
If it was a trackday at Mondello park, I'd be more interested as the shed is no show car :thumb:

HotSnot92

If it was a trackday at Mondello park, I'd be more interested as the shed is no show car :thumb:
it is a track day aswell :thumbsup:we can even get a 20 min slot and if we have enough cars from gtiroc our slot will be only for gtirs :-Dimagine that say 20 gtirs on the track all blowing up at the same time :lol::lol::lol::lol:
plus theirs drag sprints around 300 mtrs and its timed :thumbsup: so theres stuff for everyone to do :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

im with andy on this one pat, more track time and i would probably go for it!

HotSnot92

Would this be open as the full track and what is the db level limit there?
not sure if its the full but will find out later as for the db level u will only wake up the cows and sheep so all is good :thumbsup:they dont clamp down on db levels :-D

P

pulsarboby

bob i no u dont get much time on track but u can book in 4 to sessions + i would love a spin in it on the track :-D

tell me more about this extra track time pat and how i go about booking it, costs etc!
if thats the case and i can get 4 sessions plus (even a full trackday the day beforehand) then il go.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'd need to clear it with the boss, but in principle I'm in for September. - It's more the road trip than visiting a show or track for me.

HotSnot92

tell me more about this extra track time pat and how i go about booking it, costs etc!
if thats the case and i can get 4 sessions plus (even a full trackday the day beforehand) then il go.
i will have to wait till closer the time bob to c how meny sessions they have on the time sheet last year they had 5 20min sessions in the morning
costs last year it was 35 euro each session :oops: robbing ****s :der:

P

pulsarboby

just reading through there website 300e for a trackday, 20e for passenger 10e for a spectator wtf:shock: they are expensive, and you have to register car with them too, just an afternoon is 200e:doh:

HotSnot92

just reading through there website 300e for a trackday, 20e for passenger 10e for a spectator wtf:shock: they are expensive, and you have to register car with them too, just an afternoon is 200e:doh:
i no bob they have us over a barrel :doh:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
i no bob they have us over a barrel :doh:
Are there any other tracks over there?

I have to concur about the prices, they are eyebrow rising and there seems to be no trackdays near to the show. :sad:

If I have the cash later this year I might concede coming over for a trackday or the show, as long as crossing fees are not going to be extortionate.