GTiR Rod's Spec...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Does anyone know or know where i can find the specs for the standard GTiR Rods...

Need to know...

c-to-c
BE Bore
BE Thickness
PE Bore
(mm)
PE Thickness

Rishi

A

Anonymous

RishiGTiR said:
Does anyone know or know where i can find the specs for the standard GTiR Rods...

Need to know...

c-to-c
BE Bore
BE Thickness
PE Bore
(mm)
PE Thickness

Rishi
think most of this info has been posted before when peeps have found all that 200sx stuff on ebay and said "will all this cheap excrement fit my R cause i'm really tight and don't want to spend any money yet still get 500bhp" :evil:

iirc,twas sirnix that posted it up.had a quick search but don't have the time to get through it all to find it and am going home now :D

zia

rod spec

center distance 136.30mm
connecting rod small end inner dia 24.980mm
piston pin bushing inner dia 22.000mm
con rod big end inner dia 51.000mm

zia

Rishi

Perfect...

These are the specs i have for my new rods...

5.366" c-to-c (136.3mm)
2.008" BE Bore (51mm)
0.896" BE Thickness (22.75mm)
0.866" PE Bore (22mm wrist pin)
0.858" PE Thickness

Does that look right to you...?

Rishi

zia

fiq look fine mate. :lol: but the true test of good rods is the metal from which they have bean fashoined from.the meticulous attention to forging, purity, heat treatment, design, and weight.

zia

Rishi

zia said:
fiq look fine mate. :lol: but the true test of good rods is the metal from which they have bean fashoined from.the meticulous attention to forging, purity, heat treatment, design, and weight.

zia

They are the Crower Billet Rods i've ordered... 8)

zia

crower rod are same as standard i beam pattern. carn,t go wrong with them, used to be a time when american stuff was devious because of their so called steel refining/ quality was crap compared to jap and euro stuff.am glad they,ve improved. :lol:

zia

Mr GTiR

RishiGTiR said:
zia said:

zia

very nice :wink: 8)

Rishi

Mr GTiR said:
RishiGTiR said:
zia said:

zia

very nice :wink: 8)

Thanks..

I have new crazy spec on the go... :wink:

Will be ready in 1 1/2 months...

Rishi