gti-r manifold+tial44mm+bigturbo....

J

jpsr20det

First off I wanto to introduce my self
Im from Chile I own a Nissan Primera and a gti-r motor (not instaled yet) I have been with turbo (original motor) from about 2,5 years.. etc.
Well...this is a proyect Im working on...Dyno in a week aprox
Hope you enjoy.

The compressor housing its about 1,3cm from the radiator(without the oem fans).everything else fit just right.
Thanks.

low612

I guess you going to be using pusher fans mounted on opposite side.
Looks good. I had my gtir manifold set up that way to on my B13 i had to run one of the fans on opposite side so i had a push and pull setup. Good luck on the the setup!

J

jpsr20det

Thanks man...you are right about the fans...what turbo did you use?

low612

I used 3 diffrent turbo over a few year gt2835 gt3037w/ standar manifold and precision sc61 with Log setup. By what i see from the picture looks like you will have to mount one fan in engine bay and one on opposite side of radiator possible on a/c condensor. UNless you use a log manifold you are more limited.

Last edited:
J

jpsr20det

BabyGodzillaGTi-R said:
What engine is that?
Is that from a U12 Bluebirde, Nissan Avenir?
RR sr20de from a Nissan Primera (p11)

Low612 I know what you meant.. I will put 2, 13 inchs fans in the front ....
How did the sc61 perform? t04e compresor== t350 wheel and wich turbina housing?
thanks.

91_GTi-R

jpsr20det said:
well i hate to ask questions on a FS site but i was curious to know how you got the second manifold stud on the bottom off the one that sits behind the manifold. as in your picture the second one on the bottom i need to take my manifold off and i dunno how to get at it with the limited space andony has any ideas pm me please need asap thanks
Cheers Alex

J

jpsr20det

If you refer to the manifold bolts .. I use a cut in haf 14 tool Its dificult to take that bolt off..
anythig feel free to ask...

Last edited by a moderator:

low612

How did the sc61 perform? t04e compresor== t350 wheel and wich turbina housing?
thanks.[/quote]

The sc61 performed very well i was really happy. But i had to sell the car and get something more practical at the time. It spooled quick full boost by 3200 rpm . I could spin the tires in 3rd and 4th gear. At 1bar+ i could spin the tire in 5th gear in my B13 se-r.
I cant remeber the exact spec but i think it was a to4E .70 comp w/ .63 turbine 4bolt.

As far as getting thos two bolt off i just use a 14mm box wrench reach under and loosenedbit by bit . W

J

jpsr20det

Well people .. the car its finished at 13 lbs pull pulls and pulls to the red line some pics..

M

Martynj

Very nice , which ecu are you using with the blow through maf setup...?
Apexi...?

J

jpsr20det

I hate the red wires too but its the only color I have got....
thanks. people.