Grey pulsar with a carbon bonnet

lilmark

Haha odin i was just about to pm you asking about them, who was it who made the manifold an also any info on it

O

Odin

My manifold was made by Lovefab in the states.

http://www.lovefab.com/06/index.php?page=subCategoryListing&primary_id=18

It took a while to get made and is not on his web site, It's not perfect and needed a few little tweeks to make it fit right that I shouldn't really of had to have done, But it's all sorted now, I think if you ordered one you'd have to remind him of the issues I had, To be honest he might not even want to make another, But Protech make very good quality stuff right off the bat ;-) , So you could also try them.

It's not just a straight bolt on and drive away affair mate, They has been a lot of work what with new oil/water lines down pipe and waste gate problems to over come, I also had it braced properly.

I don't really think you need to go as extreme as me to get the results you're after mate, Stick with good quality protech or full race manifold and you wont go far wrong.

Rob

Mr GTiR

I've also spoken to Mark about getting it fab'd up in the UK as I know the welder who makes RC's and DP's manifolds :thumbsup:

lilmark

Thanks for that mate im guna give a pic of ur manifold to me mate who owns saint racing in southport to see if he fancys tackling the job of making a manifold similar to urs, so far ive got a 2.2 built but waiting for head bolts an cometic gasket to arrive from the states, it was Andy who meantioned doing the same as you as the T04e is a big turbo in size an will be a pain to squeese in the space between the rad an block, the down pipe isnt a problem pipe werx is also up the road who can make that for us with the v band fitment

O

Odin

lilmark said:
the T04e is a big turbo in size an will be a pain to squeese in the space between the rad an block,
I've got the GT3076R with external waste gate and a T3 exhaust housing and to be honest that's still a very tight fit in the position it's in, I only have about 1/2" at most between the rad and the dizzy.

Rob

Keira

you can get a gt42 down the front of the block, so you can fit anything in there that is smaller ;) . All pete had to do was get a rad made and move it forward a bit.

lilmark

Moving the rad forward might be a more work than making a manifold to have the turbo at the side of the engine cause of the oil cooler an intercooler being at the front