Gas Flowed Head work?

J

jpward

Looking for information on whom people have used to do head work for them and usual testimonials

...did a search but nothing relavant came up I remember someone mentioning before someone who is good near Heathrow I think :? ,but any pics on porting work before/after and web links very much welcomed.

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

kenny cooper (nr heathrow) quality workmanship and one of the best in the uk, but gets very very busy!

did mine and was a perfect job, i got charged £300 but did all the valve work myself! will be dearer for others as that was a kind of mates rate :)

07976 254999

if you want to use him just say you got his number from joff at sopers motorcycles;-)

J

jpward

pulsarboby said:
kenny cooper (nr heathrow) quality workmanship and one of the best in the uk, but gets very very busy!

did mine and was a perfect job, i got charged £300 but did all the valve work myself! will be dearer for others as that was a kind of mates rate :)

07976 254999

if you want to use him just say you got his number from joff at sopers motorcycles;-)
So what did he do for you exactly Bob?

Port relocation? (as in try to put more curve on air flow on to back of valve) Cut new seats? Bullet prep guides?

All kinda new to me so whats worth doing???

I am expecting to be paying about the £500 mark as I have my spare head stripped down and intend to supply with new seals,seats ect and most likely hks cams.

So intent is to hand to mechanic and he can fit it although shiming the cam might be better done here as I will have almost 2 full sets to use and then can order up the rest id need.

Have you got any pics (I know your photography is "interesting") :p