Fuel rail

bopper

Ive just changed the fuel tank for a cell and have the bosch 044 pump and a mocal filter im gonna get aeroquip lines ordered up tomorrow so as im doing the lot i was thinking i may aswell get a rail, as the orginal will need modifing to get the aeroquip gear to go into,

So question is best place to get one i think odin said before about just getting one made but not to sure where to go, so any advice please im based in south east london

ashills

yep jgy in the states will make what ever u need fittings wise etc make sure u let them know what injectors u have though

MORF114

Be quicker and cheaper to get one made up else where those clowns take ages and they never got 1 of the injector holes to match any of the other injector holes all 4 were different sizes, if how ever you do decide to go jgy dont pay for 3-4 days delivery as it will never arrive in that time, only poor excuses to why it never arrived.

turbodaily

bopper i work for think auto (mocal). you dont need a custom rail to get the fuel line to match up, just an adaptor, like what comes with the sard. (unless you want a threaded fitting?) if you want i can sort the hoses for you if you tell me the lengths etc

dan

bopper

Dan ive already ordered the hoses from Matt its more to do with the look as well as im changing everything from the tank forward i decided i may as well change the rail i wanted something in blue anodized

J

jpward

MORF114 said:
Any machine shop company in your area can make one they arent hard to make.

Anyone know what they usually charge just out of interest?

J

jpward

MORF114 said:
That is a nice rail, i wonder if he still makes them.
I know someone who has a bespoke rail on a bike like that looks well but it on there for proformance only does anyone know what the volume should be in these (does it change with projected hp figures?) so i could maybe ask around about getting a batch done if interest was high enough?

:?