Front mount intercooler kits

Craig

hey, im looking at buying a front mount kit for my R and i have been looking around for a while now and ive finally found one that caught my eye. I have been speaking to the guy about it and he said if i can get an order of five kits or more he will do us all a good price (around the £250 mark he said). So what im really asking is does anybody want a front mount kit for their R??? If you do let me know and i will give you his company e-mail.

Cheers

Craig

gtir_pimp

look on ebay. the 2fast 2cool kits are less i think. a cfew people on here have bought them, and think they were pretty good. think alot of people on here will allready have front mounts too!!

nex

I have just fitted a 2fast2cool kit to mine, cost me £210 delivered next day. all I had to do was, remove the washer bottle, unbolt and rotate battry tray really.

Two issues I had though was. The flange on the pipe from the turbo was not machined flat so the gasket wouldnt create a good seal (so used some orange instant gasket stuff) and also it was a bit tight on the oil seperator so a bit of new pipe for £6 to move that. All in all for the core, pipes, silicone connectors and all clips/brackets............you cant complain!

webba23

gtir_pimp said:
look on ebay. the 2fast 2cool kits are less i think. a cfew people on here have bought them, and think they were pretty good. think alot of people on here will allready have front mounts too!!
I have one and can't fault mine.

Last edited: