front mount bumper cutting

mohsan

ive noticed a few gtirs without their bumper cut for the front mount, what do you guys think about not cutting the bumper away for front mount intercooler, and rellocating number plate?
i think i would rather like to keep it looking original and have the front mount behind the original bumper,what are your views and experiences,thank you all

mohsan

front mount

the brake ducts i found also are useless so i will like to use them for fog lights, and if i was to cut out the bumper to reveal the intercooler i wont be able to have the nice big square fogs to fit in the brake ducts

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If I'd know at the time I could modify the Forges' mounting slightly to not cut the bumper, I probably still would have, but I would have left the little number plate bit in place. I like the in your face of the cut away. :)

mohsan

front mount

so do you think that not cutting out the bumper for the front mount will make it not as effective?
as ive put it without cutting my bumper out and without moving my number plate out of way and the car feels great still,less lag more g force,and cold air actually coming through the car now when i turn the dial on cold

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It might be a little less effective being shrouded by the bumper, but I don't think there'll be alot in it.