Forge Motorsport Action Day

Chris1

Hello all.

Where? - Castle Combe

When? - Saturday, September 10th

How Much? - £10 per ticket on the gate

I have been informed of an Action Day being run by Forge Motorsport, so I wanted to share the details.

This is not a traditional show, the day is all about the track. :)
The track is open from 9am until 5pm if you wish to give your car a good old clear out.
Track fees are £35 per 15minute session. Passengers will need to obtain a 'track wristband' which allows them out in any car, these can be purchased for £10.

The show is track focused so the only trade stands that are attending will be those of Forge business partners. This includes Eibach, Tar-Ox, Pipercross and several others. Obviously Forge will be displaying their range of goodies, plus they will have several Forge sponsored cars out on track.
The day is also aimed at owners clubs so there are at present 77 clubs confirmed as attending.

Since they do not own a demo car, Forge are also looking to 'show' a Pulsar that has been treated to a selection of their products.
If you own a Pulsar that has the bulk of Forge items on it please email me the details plus a few pictures to
carbondesigns@msn.com
so I can forward the info on to Forge.

Please follow this link to the Forge website, where you can find out some tasty info about the day and book tickets and track time in advance for a cheeky little discount -

http://forgemotorsport.co.uk/index.asp

Please note that if you are looking to go on track, the usual applies, drivers need their licence, a helmet (although you can hire them) and a long sleeved top. Passengers will also need long sleeves and a helmet.

It has all the ingredients for a good day so if anybody is interested stick your name down.

There was a thread in 'The Lounge' asking if the Pulsar community is dying. Well this is as good a chance as any to prove that it isn't.

Cheers,

Chris.