FMIC Question

GTiR-Kid

Ive done some searching on here but just cant seem to find what im looking for. I was wondering what is the largest size fmic that will fit behind a standard bumper without cutting it, i want to keep it discreet and dont really want to be cutting a perfect standard bumper

Thanks in advance

Radleigh

The ebay kits fit behind a standard bumper and work well, When I bought mine it had the same kit, The only problem being was the pipework, Wasnt up to what it should be.

GTiR-Kid

The ebay kits fit behind a standard bumper and work well, When I bought mine it had the same kit, The only problem being was the pipework, Wasnt up to what it should be.
I was thinking of an ebay kit, what problems did you have with the pipes??

@davey, looking for the biggest one i can possibly fit behind the bumper

Radleigh

I was thinking of an ebay kit, what problems did you have with the pipes??

@davey, looking for the biggest one i can possibly fit behind the bumper

The weld broke when driving, and the pipes dont sit right, Nothing to major, but a pain at times when taking it off to work on the car.

CanadianR

I bought an ebay kit and TBH it would have fit behind the standard bumper easily. I opted to cut the vertical slats out of the bumper but you could have gotten away with filing/sanding them down. However, the vertical slits would have been pretty dang thin by that time I'd guess. I left the main horizontal pieces untouched.