Flexi diameter on exhaust( goose/ am performance )

guider

Recently my exhaust has started blowing. The flexi point has completely split and I'm not sure on the diameter till it's off the car.

Is this an easy fix or am I gonna need a parts

CruiseGTi-R

Mine did the same. Bought a new Flexi section (front section, turbo elbow back) from Collins Performance (Mongoose Dealers). Was about 130quid or something.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I can Weld your Down pipe for 30£ if its off the car, or 50 if i have to take it off and put it back on. This includes new flexi welded in.

and not to far from you either.

check me out:

www.customautofabrications.com
I'm not sure I should be letting you spruik for business like this when you're not paid-up. - Let me check with the other mods and don't be surprised if this post gets deleted.

johnsy

he's only trying to protect you!

spikey offered me 1 dp in good working order for 2 broken one's that he said he was gonna fix up, but nothing materialised,

Spikey

Ill pay up then :) I dont mind paying the Fee i just never been arsed doing it

And Johnsy i wrote back to you saying that i could not arrange for it to be picked up as i was waiting for a new card.

MarkTurbo

less hassle and cheaper to buy a new or used one
Not really. New flexi's are pretty cheap and its not a major job to cut the old one off and weld a new one on!

If you buy a used front pipe you could just end up with the same problem again, at least if you replace it you've got a nice new one thats going to last a while ;-)