Flat bonnet conversion

A

AJ4

What models of Sunny can I get a flat bonnet from that will fit the Pulsar ? I've looked at all the N14 models, but they all seem to be 5 door saloons...

Does the Sunny saloon have the same size bonnet ? I've found a few diesels, lsx etc but they are all five door and not sure if the bonnet will fit.

The only one I could find that was a nearest match was the Sunny Gti, but they are a bit rare... :(

Any help appreciated,

Cheers.

O

Odin

Any N14 bonnet will fit you muppet :roll: The front of the car is still the same no matter what model it is.

rob

A

AJ4

Ok, smart arse ! :D

Just wondered, as sometimes there is subtle differences between the saloon version and the hatchback version, seeing as the saloon is about 3 foot longer ;)

GTiR_Mic

Depending where you are, we could do a swap for my standard bonnet plus cash for you R bonnet.

Michael

A

AJ4

Sorry bud, I want to keep the original bonnet in case I ever have to sell the car :(

Besides, I'm in Portsmouth at the moment, not exactly local :D

Si..

i'm not exactly local either being in newcastle, but i've got a flat bonnet of a SR going cheap, its white tho, PM an offer if you want it. :wink:

B

B4IGY

i have a sunny SR in black, im willing to swap the bonnet for ur GTIR bonnet, but im only willing to swap as i need sumat staiyt away to cover the hole!!!!

kyepan

AJ4 said:
What models of Sunny can I get a flat bonnet from that will fit the Pulsar ? I've looked at all the N14 models, but they all seem to be 5 door saloons...

Does the Sunny saloon have the same size bonnet ? I've found a few diesels, lsx etc but they are all five door and not sure if the bonnet will fit.

The only one I could find that was a nearest match was the Sunny Gti, but they are a bit rare... :(

Any help appreciated,

Cheers.
i would just go down the scrappy mate, you will get a good nic one down there for peanuts.