flared arches

CruiseGTi-R

I guess that fella made them himself or had them made.

Mine will be a bit different to those, not giving the game away yet.

Roy Archer

I remember SE Nissan, Nistek and all the other names they called themselves before going tits up done some, dont know of anybody who has them but they were smart

Paul20

yes, they look like the g40 arches that are blended in with the bodywork. its a custom kit. i think the SE Nissan kit or whoever they are is a bit more square looking

sadsy

i havent seen the pic of wot your on about but i put mk1 golf REAR arches onto my previous saxo. i got 2 sets of rear arches and put the 2 on the back and swapped the other 2 around on the front, confusing!! so nsr was osf n vice versa!! so ive totally lost u all and your thinking 'wot the f..k! at the end of the day if yor handy with a welder and capable of rubbing filler down then it will take you a day to do it! the front wings might be tricky but the rear ones will be pish! I can tell you how to do it if you want or if you splash the cash i mite do it 4 u. Im a panel beater if that eases your mind! as long as you can buy the arch extensions, they can be fitted! nothings impossible!!! cheers