Fitting a whiteline 4pt brace

boucherie

Mine arrived today but with no instructions, obviously it will probably be self explanatory when i get under the car but what have people found is the best way to fit them and roughly how long does it take?

cheers

O

Odin

I let my two year old daughter do it for you mate, with one hand tired behind her back and blindfolded lol lol lol.

Rob

boucherie

sounds good to me, that way i dont have to jack the car up unless shes got her 'fathers belly'!!! :roll:

O

Odin

boucherie said:
sounds good to me, that way i dont have to jack the car up unless shes got her 'fathers belly'!!! :roll:
Lucky enough she's very slim blonde and blue eye'd 8) :thumbsup: , Must get her looks off her father :shock: ;-) .

By the way that is me and not the milkman :lol:

Rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
boucherie said:
but what have people found is the best way to fit them and roughly how long does it take?

cheers

The best way is to fit it is to fit it the correct way:p

I think you'll find it will only go on one way, so it is self explanitary.

About an hour should do it.

O

Odin

It will probably take you longer to jack the car up fella than it will to fit that brace lol, its only 4 bolts .

Rob

J

jpward

Take it out for a rag first on some twisties and then after to see if its really a lot different im thinking of geting one but if its not much different not gona bother :?

GTiR_Mic

I have noticed a few differences since I put mine on. It does feel a lot better going round the country road and the other thing is that is scrapes a lot :lol: :lol:

Mic

J

jpward

GTiR_Mic said:
I have noticed a few differences since I put mine on. It does feel a lot better going round the country road and the other thing is that is scrapes a lot :lol: :lol:

Mic
Thats what i am worried about as my sump guard should have a set of rollers on it hehe plenty of twisties here so decisions decisions!! :?

GTiR_Mic

I mean when im driving on the roads and there is a slight dip on the road you hear the brace scrapping, that is maybe due to the fact the car is so low but I like it that way :lol: :lol:

YHPM about sump gaurd.

Mic