fault code 13

chrism

On my way home tonight the car started going a bit lumpy. Limped home and checked under the bonnet. Ive just put in new leads so I checked them but they were sitting fine. I did a fault code check and it came up with 13.

Im going to check that the wires are sitting properly tomorrow. Im wondering which of the two it is. Theres one with two wires and the other has one. Which does what?

By the two I obviously mean drivers side, back of the engine.

Any help is appreciated.

Chris.

chrism

Ive now changed the sensor but Im still getting the same code. The connector was broken so its not sitting properly. I tried fitting spade connectors in between the sensor and connector with a litte wire but its still the same.

Will using spade connectors affect the resistance enough to give me a wrong reading? Ive checked the wiring and Im able to trace the resistance to the main harness that goes through the bulk head to the ecu. Im not able to get a reading at the connector to the ecu though.

Anyone have any thoughts*?

Im goiung to check the resistance through my add-on tomorrow and compare the results to my other sensor I have and see if they differ. If they dont its not that.