Fan Size

willgbr

Hi everyone just a quicky..
Can anybody tell me the size of fan I require?

I have a Pace custom made rad, size is 300mm high x 680mm long x 80mm wide
Also have a HKS 3037 tubby so have had to locate the rad further forward to accomodate it

only going to be putting a single fan on, probably Spal

any help will be muchly appreciated thanks

(The car is stored a good few miles away so would rather not have to travel to measure things up so im hoping somebody can help instead) :d

geoff pine

Given the small but thick size of the rad it may be better to refit the engine, turbo ,rad and inter- cooler pipe work .Then measure up what room is left for your fan as it may be better to fit two on the inter-cooler side and have them on blow through .

dobby

Dont forget about Ken lowe fans. I got two 10inch fans which I worried about them being too small but the were fine. It would be a good idea to make sure you dont just cover half of the flow. I got my rad to flow sideways instead of up and down incase I was only able to use one fan

stumo

Given the small but thick size of the rad it may be better to refit the engine, turbo ,rad and inter- cooler pipe work .Then measure up what room is left for your fan as it may be better to fit two on the inter-cooler side and have them on blow through .
I'm glad there's someone still on here with some intelligence ! :thumbsup: