engine remap.

karl@sr20

hi everone,my pulsar has a dastek pigback ecu and was last mapped @ norris designs.after talking to simon@ND he no longer deales with dastek and cannot do a remap for me.dastek emailed me interpro automotive & circuit motors as my local rollingroad,any one use,ed them to get a remap?

warringtonjack

Is that circuit motors by Castle Combe? I been there and they seemed pretty good and friendly, but I aint had any engine mapping done by them.

karl@sr20

yes mate circuit motors castle combe,i no the standard ecu is capable of a remap,different maf & injectors but the dastek is better!

karl@sr20

u can have 5 diff maps u can swop from with your mobilphone! dont think standerd ecu can?lol:lol:

Last edited:

red reading

u can have 5 diff maps u can swop from with your mobilphone! dont think standerd ecu can?lol:lol:

if the ecu is setup properley in the first place why would you need to change maps? +if you have the right ecu from edd or others you can map the car your self or have as many differant maps as you like on your laptop karl

snoon

John Noble in chesterfield is where I used to go when mine had the Dastek Unichip on it.

How are you expecting to get more power? Just from a remap?

karl@sr20

i dont expect to get more power just from remap,ive made a stainless steal turbo elbow and downpipe to join up to my mongoose exhausts, and after talking to simon@ND he said i need a remap to turn the boost up