Ecu's....

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
They have a different part number to the RA, so I guess, yes, it's a different model ecu.

J

jonyboy

I'm a Mongtard!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

as do i
what bl00dy difference does it make whether it comes from rb model or not:? :? :lol:

at the end of the day they both run the same loom and same engine, and an aftermarket ecu is mapped to run on that specific engine (being sr20det) and loom, the model number of the car is totally irrelevant.

lol, Mongtard.

Nice one boby, was just makin sure before i bought that one off you tomorrow, i forgot to ask you earlier, cheers mate.

P

pulsarboby

put it this way mike, if your not 100% happy with it then il give you a full refund if you send it back, im that sure youll be impressed with it:) i drove the car it came from and it was very very quick off the mark and definately pulled a lot harder than a standard ecu.

ive got an rb so il check the ecu number against standard one, the only difference i can possibly think of is that the standard rb ecu could be mapped for the short ratio box (as it will obviously eat through the gears quicker and top out at 125) where as the others keep plodding on to around 150 mark

so your not really a mongtard jonboy:lol: you just misunderstood the question