E-manage mapping (again)

G

GTiR Jon

I know this has already been asked a few threads down but i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get my basic e-manage unit (blue one) mapped in the north?
I live near newcastle but am willing to travel in order for a decent job to be done.
Also any idea how long it would take to be mapped and how many hour would i need to book on the rolling road?
Any help would be very much appreciated as always 8)

GTiR_Mic

You not read my post :evil: Only joking mate.

Im in the same boat as you, there is a guy in Glasgow who is good with them but im sure you could find someone a bit closer to you.

Mic

G

GTiR Jon

Yes mate yours was the post i was refering to :wink:
Any idea what the guy in Glasgow is called? Would anyone recommend Well Lane for the e-manage? I think Teg sport is the nearest 4x rolling road to me though they are pretty new and i've been told its unlikely they will be able to help :?

JIMMYBACK

the best person i know of who maps the blue e manage is micra edd pm ashills he will sort you out one.... problem he lives down south nearish to me :shock: :?

G

GTiR Jon

Ok thanks for that mate! Dont mind travelling if im getting a good job done :wink:

GTiR_Mic

GTiR Jon said:
Yes mate yours was the post i was refering to :wink:
Any idea what the guy in Glasgow is called? Would anyone recommend Well Lane for the e-manage? I think Teg sport is the nearest 4x rolling road to me though they are pretty new and i've been told its unlikely they will be able to help :?
His name is Mark and he works/ownes (I think) The Garage, he would map the car on the road for you.

Mic

Gray

im getting mine done at hiteq in a few weeks theyre in wigan
think they said 4 hours including fitting to map

G

GTiR Jon

Cheers fella! Always good to keep options open, where abouts are they?

Gray

about 3 hours drive
for 6 hours labour they are chargin me 325 quid to fit and map it
not too bad

ill get them to throw on some 700cc injectors too

G

GTiR Jon

3 hrs :shock: Never was very good at judging distances :lol:

GTiR_Mic

Im getting Wallace Performance to do mine, if you want to come all the way to Aberdeen mate to get yours done :lol:

2 hours to fit the Emanage Ultamite + Map sensor and 4 hours on the RR.

Mic

G

GTiR Jon

How far is Aberdeen from newcastle mate? Less than 300 miles? Also how much will they be charging you and are they any good?