Donny Goes Jap "Glynns Memorial Meet"

P

parkiboy

Sorry i posted this in the north section - i missed the meets section :? better here so everyone can see it.

Donny Goes Jap "Glynns Memorial Meet"

Sunday 11th November 2007

Time: 2PM

Were Holding this Meet in memory of Glynn (Glynn_EP82), To Show respect to a Genuine Car Enthusiast who had a real love for Japanese car. Were hoping for as much Japanese proformance as we can possibly get! I will be posting this event on as many Japanese proformance forums and owners clubs as i can.​

Its Going to be at DN4 7NW, Doncaster Leisure Park. 5 mins from M18 Junction 3.​

If Theres enough intrest shown, There will be a Burger Van and i will try contact some mag's!​

basically, a mate of mine died in a car crash swerving at speed in his mr2 to avoid hitting a fox
he was a real car enthusiast and a top bloke, someone who never had a bad word spoke about them, so one of the lads who was very close with him is arranging a big meet it his memory - please spread the word, we want to make this a huge meet, will be a real comforter for his dad, he always supported him with his cars - we have already had a big interest in the meet over 60 jap cars confirmed so far and a burger van arranged - dont think you have to have known him to turn up!!!

thanks

Don Pulsar in other thread:​

This guy was a true friend, a top notch bloke who was a friend to everyone he met. He was only 22 when this tragedy happened. I'll be there to show my support - hope some of you guys will be too.

1. parkiboy​

2. don pulsar​

Last edited by a moderator: