dastek unichip mapping..

turbodaily

anybody know hos good at mapping dastek unichips? i read on here a little while ago someone whos supposed to be very good at mapping them

anybody know? cheers

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Where abouts in the country are you and we can point you in the right direction..

Rishi

turbodaily

oh sorry mate, im near heathrow london.

the unichip was fitted and mapped by powerstaion when the prev owner had it,the car was mapped when the engine had done about 2.5k since it was fully rebuilt with forged pistons etc. however i think the map could be improved as its had a proper chance to loosen up now.

thanks

DanDud

John Noble motorsports are meant to be really good at mapping Unichips.

Its miles away from London though.

A

Adamski

Engine advantages in Witham, Essex. I'm from London and that's where I go.
I had mine fitted at John Nobles and there also very good but it's a bit far.

turbodaily

how long does a mapping session usually take and how much does it cost roughly? and has anyone else used engine advantages before?

ive sent engine advantages an email today so see what they say

snoon

When I had my re-bulit it was a 3 hour set up at John Nobles, but for a tweak it should be just a power run or at most an hours set up on dyno.

turbodaily

yeah it was mapped when it was installed so i guess the main bits there,just needs abit of tweeking here and there.

turbodaily

just been on the phone to engine advantages and got it booked in for a mapping session 2nd march. will let you know how i get on =)