Dashboard

MORF114

Was just thinking about my R (again) are there two different models of dashboards cos i looked at a R in the members section and inbetween the rev conter and speedo under the indicator lights there is a little section which must light up what is it and what does it say just wondered cos i did a fault code check and no light came up so was just wonderin if its the engine check light or something??

I have a 93 R.(if that makes any difference)

cheers

Mr GTiR

All R dashboards are the same. The only differences are the centre console as some had air con and some don’t. Also, on the UK spec cars the radio is mounted in a different place.

The section that you’re referring to sounds like the clocks. There are quite a few variations and i've seen 5 different styles myself.

Best thing is to take the clocks out and maker sure all your bulbs are working. When you do a fault code test i think it's the engine ecu light (can someone correct me if i'm wrong) that lights up.

MORF114

cars at garage at the moment . but its under the indicator left right bulb area there is a little area below it with a section which must light up or tell you something. where is the engine ecu light on the clocks?

cheers

morf