Danny Fennel's (Spelling???) Bonnet...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Danny's Blue one that he bought from Cashy then tunned... Ended up on Top Gear against the Viper... Don't know if he's sold it or not but I liked the bonnet and was wondering which one it was...???

Rishi

A

Anonymous

I thought it was a DP one

Andy

"Bow down thee as I am thy lord and thy master"

A

Anonymous

quote:Originally posted by RishiGTiR
Danny's Blue one that he bought from Cashy then tunned... Ended up on Top Gear against the Viper... Don't know if he's sold it or not but I liked the bonnet and was wondering which one it was...???

did danny not get a fibre glass bonnet made up thru his company dd motorsport or autosport.something like that anyway.
some of the lads on here have just bought bonnets from se for just over £400 iirc.
danny has got a s*ooby now,god help him.

G

GTI-R

Danny's blue one (ex-cashy's) in the Gallery was wearing a stick on F F50 vent.

Caleb

- my license is dirty!

Tony

My mate has that car now, It had a f50 bonnet vent grafted in that wasnt straight, it now has a normal sunny bonnet on after his incident.[xx(]

Tony....

In god we TRUST.

A

Anonymous

quote:My mate has that car now, It had a f50 bonnet vent grafted in that wasnt straight, it now has a normal sunny bonnet on after his incident

Is this the one thats now based up in Newcastle?

Dan

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
quote:Originally posted by RishiGTiR
How much for a Carbon Fibre SE Turini...?
Rishi

£417 inc vat and delivery.

C

cashy

Whats happened to my old gtir then, what incident and who has it now?

Cashy

Charmone Mother F.c..r................
[:D]

Been there done that and now have the T SHIRT. The original flamer!!!!

A

Anonymous

I saw it the other day when I was in traffic just before the Blue House round about. I was sat looking out the window at this car parked up sprayed purple not thinking anything of it, and then I realised what it was. Like you said it just has a normal Sunny bonnet on now.

Dan

Nad

quote:Originally posted by Boo
Cashy - do you mean this incident... ?

http://www.japmobiles.com/gtir/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7533&SearchTerms=5th

That was his last GTi-R. Last count was 4 I think he has owned??? He also owned the purple one, well he had it resprayed purple. I would say Caleb, Cashy, Ray and Kev are probably the most well know R owners IMO. A lot of people have owned one of Cashy's cars [;)]

L8r

Nad

V's Fav webby

JapUK's first Martini Nova and the Champion Blue GTIR

http://www.rallymadnad.coolfreepages.com

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!!

Video of my car