cyc head off

G

gsikevin

can anyone tell me what like a job it go to be. i have had a look but i can not see anything. thanks

neil240z

i cant understand anything here!

do you want elaborate a little more, is cyc cylinder head??

if so then tell us why you want to do it, a fault? uprating to a metal one?

regards

Neil

O

Odin

gsikevin said:
can anyone tell me what like a job it go to be. i have had a look but i can not see anything. thanks

Yes you lay your head on a block of wood and get a good friend to chop it off with a sharp Axe ;-) .

I hope that helped matey :thumbsup: .

Rob

G

gsikevin

neil240z said:
i cant understand anything here!

do you want elaborate a little more, is cyc cylinder head??

if so then tell us why you want to do it, a fault? uprating to a metal one?

regards

Neil
yes sorry cylinder head, uprating to a matal one thanks

neil240z

with all due respect, unless you know what your doing its not a job to be taken lightly.

if your thinking about a metal HG then it would appear that you want to run more boost, this would quickly damage your pistons and all your hard work just went out of the window.

my advice, buy my engine and sell your standard one its got HKS HG and forged pistons and good for 450hp.

regards

Neil

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
You really do have to wonder, don't you :doh:

What % of people in this country actually attended school at all.

It comes to something when we need to translate a post to be able to understand WTF has been typed.

It's no wonder we need to keep reminding these guys what is written in the forum rules & regulations when they sign up, it's obvious now, they don't know the rules because they can't read.

Keira

neil240z said:
with all due respect, unless you know what your doing its not a job to be taken lightly.
once you get all the cr@p out of the way thats bolted to it its not actually that hard tbh, its only a few nuts and bolts and she's off..