Custom made Z32 induction.......

DannyGTI-R

Just thought I would see what you guys think of my new custom Z32 now its fitted. At the same time I relocated my battery to the boot to free up space for the Z32.

All went to plan also fitted some 700cc injector at thesame time, Now just waiting to her mapped......

Fazz

Looking tasty lad, not too unlike my own...

Next project for me is a proper cold air feed from the front brake vent.. that'll be done over the xmas hols... turbo and piping bits to be done first!

So I'd say work on the cold air feed now...!

boucherie

when you installed the Z32 did you splice all the wires into the stock MAF loom or did you run one of the earths to the chassis.

also have you still got the breather pipe connected up (its the one that comes off the rocker cover behind the HT leads if your looking at the engine head on)

DannyGTI-R

I just cut off the old connector from the std afm and followed the wiring diagram by Rishi for the Z32 connector and it works fine.

Not sure about the fueling though seems a little rich now with the Z32 and the 700cc injectors. My power Fc is set to 56% but Im not using the car now until I get it mapped.

As for mapping I am waiting for my datalogit to arrive and a LM-1 wide band 02 kit as we are going to do all the mapping our selfs. Well I say our selfs, my friend is one of the biggest tunners of cosworths and is a God when it comes to mapping. So we are going to learn all the software and give it a go. I have a Pulsar, 2x skylines and a RX 7 to have a play with. All which We have built this year. I will let you know how I get on.....

If you wish to view the cars and their specs look here under driver profile www.redsunracinguk.com

Last edited: