Converting Bride MO rails to RO type.

Trondelond

I was looking at Brides on the web (sounds bad), and thought the Brix II seats would be a nice addition to my car. Looking at the specs, I noticed that they require the use of the RO seat rails.

I've currently got MO seat rails for my Sparcos (they're a match for the BRIX I seat which is out of production), and I got this reply from Bride after asking if there was an adaptor plate for the MO rails :

"In order to fit the BRIX II onto the MO rail, simply take out the two plates
that mounts on top of the slider and it will become the RO."

Easy mod. 8)

By the way - anyone have the BRIX II seats fitted to their cars? My sparcos are a tad too wide, and rub against the centre console.

soin

ive just recieved my bride MO rails , they came as RO rails with seperate packed flat bars should you need to attach them ..

these seem to bolt on to my corbeau carreras via 4 extra holes drilled and tapped by the previous owner of the seats , the extra holes were in the seats not the frames and by some way of luck mate up perfectly with the frames , i ll just need thicker bolts than bride supplied , i think the suframes RO and MO are one in the same, just remove the flat bars and youll be left with RO frames