Compomotive TH2 Wheels at 247 Performance Parts

R

Russ'R

I am going to be ordering some of the above wheels tomorow from the company below.

http://www.247ppd.com/product.asp?ProdID=1018797

I have wanted them since I got the pulsar and ever since I saw a white Intergrale with them on many years ago, well a christmas present to myself I think haha.

Sizing is 7"x 16" 4x100 et 35.

I am pretty sure they will fit over my 330mm 4 pot willwoods but they offer a 14 day returns policy if not.

Has anyone used this London based company, they seem to be cheaper than alot of other places and offer good customer service.

Is anyone running these wheels atall?

Thanks

Russell

Last edited by a moderator:

ashills

ill almost put money on a et45 not clearing those brakes are they the big 4 pot caliper ?
and even the width will be tight i would think u would want a 35-37 offset to get clearance maybe even lower

R

Russ'R

Yes they are ash..

Sorry ment to put a 35 offset but half asleep.

Are you running 17" Compomotive's, the TH2 don't have the same clearance as the 5/6 spokes but hadn't seemed to bad when I ahve seen them before.

Cheers buddy.

ashills

shame its xmas etc as i have a contact at compomotive could have sorted a price but they wouldnt have taken them back etc like this firm will

you maybe ok depends on how big the caliper is and what the back of the wheel is like

R

Russ'R

Ok, I presume they are not working over the christmas period, did you get much of a saving when you purchased yours?

I am pretty confident and like you said the option to send back is there.

Thanks again.