code 11 help please

eliters

hi all,just got myself a h gtir in white which im loving,absolutely great car,and loads of fun to drive.
problem is when it warm after 30 min drive it begins to lack power.
boosts up and exhaust note changes but has less go.
did a blink test and came back code 11 which is apparantly crank sensor of some sort and measures 0-180 deg
my question is whereis it?
and is it a normal item to fail or is it wiring issues like the cosies used to have on phase sensors in the dizzy?
any help much appreciated as want it to go liike it should and im guessing this to be at fault??
either that or fuel pump weak??but thats another thread lol

eliters

excellent thanks so is it likely to be cabling do you think?sems odd it happens when hot unless its unrelated to the power loss and thats another thing like maybe fuel pump?already had new filter fitted no diff?

antgtir

Id look over the wiring as a matter of course to be on the safe side. Always do the cheapest job first lol, will save you £'s

Ant.

eliters

right an update. After getting all the codes last night i cleared them all and ran it today with a difference. Today it went fine and didnt lose any power and when i got to work re scanned and got 55 no problems found. So could its fault memory have been causing its problems?